How do I schedule uploads?

Mrfujiyoshi720p

I've Got It
I'm looking to create two videos in advance tonight as I'm away on the Friday & Saturday night. I was testing it last night and every time I clicked on schedule it would say something like 'Cannot schedule unlisted videos'

Can someone please write a step by step guide or refer me to a video which explains it in greater detail?

Thanks.

there you go. you can only do this before you upload the video
35889470.png

You go to uploads, choose scheduled, then upload your video. You look to the right and choose the date and time you want it to go live.

I think I did that but it was giving me errors... I don't need to be a partner do I?

Will give it another go, hopefully it will work

I believe you need to be a 'half partner' (as in self-monetised) before you can do this. I know that I had to be, but they may have made this available to everyone.

I think I am a half partner but In the process of receiving an email to go full with RPM anytime now.

Oh right okay, should work then. Probably just YT glitching.

Oh important to note: you have to upload as scheduled. Basically if you upload a vid as private/public/etc you cannot then change it to scheduled later.

Thanks Frankie, I will have a go tonight again and hopefully it does the trick. Really can't afford to let my subs down as I have just started and promised daily uploads.

Back