View attachment 36166 Just like most youtube video creators, it is quite difficult figuring out how to promote your youtube channel without spamming a channel link to everyone in existence. I currently make daily vlogs and want more people to see it and gain friends from youtube in the process. To be a part of the YTtalk community seems to have been helping dramatically. If anyone possibly has tips on helping my video quality and overall brand feel free to message me through here or my youtube channel!12512708_734301243336738_7103664817660681414_n.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah I can feel you. Promotion can be hard because no matter in which way you'll do that, a lot of people will see that just as advertisement. It's hard finding the good spot and I haven't found it yet: I use my social media to promote my videos (twitter and G+ with the automatic message at the upload, my FB page, this forum and I used to use Reddit but it didn't lead to big results).
I wish I could have a magical answer!

I feel like finding a community you can really connect with is huge. Once you do, you can grow and enjoy each others content. Finding it on facebook, google+ or whatever is the best place to look

Unfortunately as soon as you mention that you have a youtube channel, people will think you are advertising. It nearly goes hand in hand nowadays, so many people are trying to make it big.

I feel like finding a community you can really connect with is huge. Once you do, you can grow and enjoy each others content. Finding it on facebook, google+ or whatever is the best place to look
Thats a good point and true, its a source to not find just straight up spam all the time or even contributing it as well

Unfortunately as soon as you mention that you have a youtube channel, people will think you are advertising. It nearly goes hand in hand nowadays, so many people are trying to make it big.
Its almost as if you just need to embrace it rather than fight it. Idk, this site is pretty much all promoting which I understand is what we all want at the end of the day.

There is a website called sharree.com which is also a community where you can promote your videos. It is great, I have got a lot of subs out of it. Of course you need to be involved within the community, otherwise it will be regarded as spamming. Besides that, yttalk is a definitly a great forum also.

Back