how do i probe my content to youtube?

gabak

hi.
i got few questions.

1- can u help me to fill up this small for for youtube?
youtube content_id_signup
it is is about content and there are thing i dont fully understand like How many copyrights do you exclusively control?
all content i do it myseft i dont copy anything from anyone all is made by me it is all about computer tutorials helping people to use their pc.
2- can you tell me how to probe to youtube that all the content i do it belong to me.

thank you so much in advance

pd: i got this warning from youtube. All videos i made are in spanish and it is all about tutorials how to use things in the computer world

Dear gabaktech,

At this time, we are unable to approve your video(s) because we do not have sufficient information regarding your commercial use rights.

We may consider your video(s) for further review provided you verify that you are authorized to commercially use all of the elements of your content. This includes all video, images, music, video game footage, and any other audio or visual elements. Learn more

Please note that YouTube reserves the right to make the final decision whether to monetize a video, and we may disable monetization for partners who repeatedly submit ineligible videos. All videos are subject to our Terms of Service and Community Guidelines, and may be removed from the site if they do not meet those standards.

Please submit your additional information below:

• "Bienvenido a Click y Aprender"
• "galaxy s3 Como colgar y atender con botones físicos (trucos para tu celu)"

Remember that a variety of factors, such as video performance, may affect review time. We may not be able to process every submission, but we continually monitor these factors and prioritize accordingly.

Thanks,

The YouTube Team

You have copyrighted material on your channel. Go through every single video and check that there is no:

- Music (that you do not have full, written permission or a licence to use). This even includes someone's mobile phone playing a song when it rings in the background, so listen carefully

- That screen recording you did may be copyrighted software that again needs some kind of permission

- The Gabak Technologies presentation... do you have permission to earn money from showing it on YouTube? If not that could also be why.

thank you for the quick reply.
what about if i do reviews about cellphone usage? or how to defragment your windows pc?
should i have to each vendor for a permission?

best regards?
how can u probe that all the content i got is made by me? i m the owner of gabak technologies.

thxs once again

You have copyrighted material on your channel. Go through every single video and check that there is no:

- Music (that you do not have full, written permission or a licence to use). This even includes someone's mobile phone playing a song when it rings in the background, so listen carefully

- That screen recording you did may be copyrighted software that again needs some kind of permission

- The Gabak Technologies presentation... do you have permission to earn money from showing it on YouTube? If not that could also be why.

youtube say:

Can I monetize my video …
… if I created all the audio and visual content?

You can monetize content that you created as long as you still hold the rights to the video. However, if your content is managed by a third party (i.e. music label), you may or may not be able to monetize your video depending on things like the assignment of rights.

how do i probe that i have the rights?

Back