How do i grow my channel?

SWAVIX

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
These are question i here all the time and all i can say is there is no secret to be lik pewdiepie or markiplier or ksi etc, what you need to do is

1.Have a catchy yt name something short to remember like ziovo vonix swavix, not rainbowmonkey122154 no one gonna remember that.

2.Make really good thumbnails, if u dont know thats the first thing u see to determine if u want to watch a video,and thats what other people look at. there are some free online software you can use picmonkey.com , pixler.com, panzoid.com.

3Just like step 2 make sure u have a unique profile pic and banner which u can use the same things to do.

4.High quality videos matter its ok if u dont have the money for it i mean look at my channel, i dont have alot of money i use what i listed and for recordin i use wevideo, camtasia, and obs is good for face cams nd screen recording, also live streems.
so yeah guys theres alot of things that are free to use u just have to look

as alway guys i have been swavix and im sining off.

Reactions: Painter

Brigadier Glyte

Reaction score
I mean... as much as I hate to say it, your channel would benefit from some of your own advice.

Reactions: Painter

SnoopingTurtle

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Another thing that is important is that you should have fun with making videos, if you are just doing it to become famous then the odds are you are gonna get let down.

Reactions: ThePythnator

ChewyApple31

Reaction score
I mean... as much as I hate to say it, your channel would benefit from some of your own advice.
Unfortunately, I will have to agree with Brigadier Glyte. If you followed your own advice, you would have a great YouTube channel. People who are just starting YouTube probably won't listen to someone with under 20 subs for advice on how to grow. This doesn't mean that the advice is bad, it is actually great advice. It just isn't reputable from someone with less than 20 subs

zaffron

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The number of produced videos is also an important factor. The more you produce the more you will get noticed in Youtube world and its search engine. However, quality is the main key for the success.

ThePythnator

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Another thing that is important is that you should have fun with making videos, if you are just doing it to become famous then the odds are you are gonna get let down.
If I could like this 1 million times I would.