How do I get my channel to grow bigger?

Hey ZigHaste, when your uploading a video look under "Video Thumbnails" next to it you should see a button that says "Custom Thumbnail" click that button. You should then be prompted with an on-screen where you navigate to the thumbnail location which you want to represent your video.

Let me know what happens bud.

TheFNetwork
I looked there and it said video thumbnails will become available once the video is uploaded. I think it may be because I haven't monetized my videos.

Hey, that's strange you should be able to upload "Custom Thumbnails" whenever during/after the video has uploaded. I'm currently uploading a video and I have uploaded a "Custom Thumbnail" and the video is still uploading bud.

By the way bud, "monetized" has got nothing to do with it.

Are you currently uploading a video?

TheFNetwork

Hi. I can't seem to find the thumbnail option while uploading my video.

Sounds like it's not enabled yet on your channel. If your channel isn't monetized yet, you won't have the option for custom thumbnails IIRC.

You can still do it though:

Video manager > channel settings

on this screen, scroll down and I bet custom thumbnails is disabled. If that's the case, you'll need to verify your account:

-scroll back up and click on the "verify" button.
-follow the instructions on the screen

Sounds like it's not enabled yet on your channel. If your channel isn't monetized yet, you won't have the option for custom thumbnails IIRC.

You can still do it though:

Video manager > channel settings

on this screen, scroll down and I bet custom thumbnails is disabled. If that's the case, you'll need to verify your account:

-scroll back up and click on the "verify" button.
-follow the instructions on the screen
That worked! Thank you so much man!! :D

Back