How do I get my channel to grow bigger?

I upload Black Ops 2 commentaries, but I think that my commentary style is quite unique. I started my channel almost 2 weeks ago, and have gained 15 subscribers. How can I get my channel to grow bigger? I think my videos are kind of similar to Ali - A's videos (his channel is called Matroix). Is it possible that my channel could be as big as his some day?

I upload Black Ops 2 commentaries, but I think that my commentary style is quite unique. I started my channel almost 2 weeks ago, and have gained 15 subscribers. How can I get my channel to grow bigger? I think my videos are kind of similar to Ali - A's videos (his channel is called Matroix). Is it possible that my channel could be as big as his some day?

If you've only been doing it 2 weeks first of all you need patience lol just make sure you're publicising yourself and making yourself known

Patience is the key. Also, black ops videos tend to get lost in the swarm of gaming videos as well. >_<

Give it time! You've been on YouTube two weeks. Give it at least six months before any real growth will happen (unless of course you get a little bit lucky along the way).

Check out my YT Guide linked in the signature. Try to avoid thinking of YouTube as a way of getting popular, and rather as a creative tool to express your ideas. The creativity HAS to be key over all else otherwise you're just going to be disappointed if you don't grow fast.

Black ops and Minecraft. Both games are done to death on YouTube. Try doing something different. Play some indie games, some mods, old games. They're the best way to get ranked quickly on YouTube because the competition is low. If you want grow, doing Black-ops will be difficult to achieve that. Break away from the mainstream over-saturated videos and be unique. That's what will get you noticed ;) Take on-board everyone elses advice, growing your channel doesn't happen overnight. It will take 6 months or so if you consistently upload videos and show that you're passionate and dedicated. Keep it up! :bounce:

Hey ZigHaste how are you doing bud? Just be patience and hopefully you will get somewhere bud. You've only been on YouTube for 2 weeks and gained 15 subscribers that's great. I've been on much longer and I've got less subscribes that you. So your on a great start already bud :)

Just checked out your channel and it's decent keep it up bud :)

TheFNetwork

It will happen in time, just make quality videos and promote them without doing spam

Black ops and Minecraft. Both games are done to death on YouTube. Try doing something different. Play some indie games, some mods, old games. They're the best way to get ranked quickly on YouTube because the competition is low. If you want grow, doing Black-ops will be difficult to achieve that. Break away from the mainstream over-saturated videos and be unique. That's what will get you noticed ;) Take on-board everyone elses advice, growing your channel doesn't happen overnight. It will take 6 months or so if you consistently upload videos and show that you're passionate and dedicated. Keep it up! :bounce:

True that. Let's be honest here. As much as I hate to say it (because I loathe bringing gender into gaming) the only way to get big on Blops videos now is to be a girl who is VERY good at the game. I dunno why but all little fanboys find it really impressive like omg gurlz on der interwebz!? :eek:

Back