how do i get more subs

i here everyon tell me my first 100 subs are going to be my hardest is that true? is there any type i should know on how to get subscribes should i try n meet new yters and make videos with them?

Getting your first 100 subs is harder because people don't see the high amount of subs, so they won't be as willing to hit that subscribe button (at least, that's what happened to me).

I have two pieces of advice on how to get your first 100 subs:
1) Collab. I've never done this personally, but I've seen people get more subs through collaborating with other YouTubers.
2) Have a call to action at the end of your videos. For some reason, if you tell people to subscribe, they seem to be more likely to do so.

Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase read the forums and look for the many many post people have made for this (use the search bar)

Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase read the forums and look for the many many post people have made for this (use the search bar)

Uhm well im just tring to meet new people and make new freinds and learn on my way thxs for ruining that for me

The biggest reason the first 100 will be difficult is because you'll be new to making videos. It's kinda like a rocket ship taking off to space. Most of the fuel and hard work will be during the launch. There's so much to learn, and the best advice is to consistently everyday try to get better in every aspect, from marketing, making titles, writing descriptions, making thumbnails and of course making better videos with high retention rates. After 3 months, I still consider myself in the launching phase, and there's still so much to learn.

Back