SeanFace101

I Love YTtalk
How do I remove channel(s)? I have my 1 channel, the only 1 iv ever used, but on my account there is actually 3 channels when I click up at the top right, the other 2 channels I want rid of because all 3 was created around the same time (years ago) and I only ever used the 1. :p

How do I remove channel(s)? I have my 1 channel, the only 1 iv ever used, but on my account there is actually 3 channels when I click up at the top right, the other 2 channels I want rid of because all 3 was created around the same time (years ago) and I only ever used the 1. :p
I think its somewhere in Creator Studio, click on your icon in the top right and there should be a button labeled as such.

What do I click the gear icon? I still cant find the link or button to delete a channel on the page the gear icon takes me too. :p Sorry..

lol :p Its all cool now, I found it at last lol. It was starring me in the face and I still couldn't see it haha. :p Thanks .:p

You go to YouTube Settings and click on Advanced its below your channel logo its small, then at the bottom of the page you have the delete button you press it and your done

Back