How did you get your name?

Meneno Gaming

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I've been thinking about this question for a while and been asking other small YouTubers. I would love to start up a conversation, maybe even getting some funny origins! Now let me go first: This all happened at school, I just came and I was just getting to know everybody. My soon to be friends (Lets call them all Alex) liked to give people nicknames. When they where figuring out names they came up with Meneno! Then being a gamer made up my name! Can't wait to see what you guys say!
296914cde10235c3284eeeaa649bc88b.jpg

Reactions: obscurimity

obscurimity

YTT's Tanager
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
I honestly don't remember how I made up my name.
It's stuck with me since the beginning of high school though, and I'm in my 20s now.

IRL I'm called "Obscur" a shortening of my username, by my friends.

Lizzeelive

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My name started as LizzeeMee, which I came up with when I wanted to do a vlog channel because my name is Lizzee and it would be my life. When I decided I wanted to be a gamer, I actually wanted to be a twitch streamer, so I called my self Lizzeelive on there because I would be going live, and decided I liked the name and YouTube much better than LizzeeMee and Twitch. That is the boring story of my awesome name.

adhdzombieslayer

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have adhd so I added that to my username then I love slaying zombies so I added that and boom! adhdzombieslayer.

ocslushie

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
I stole "slushie" off an animating forum several years ago and I stole "oc" off my teacher's e-mail :D

Bow2WildChicken

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
two part story. For the Bow2 and the wild chicken part. Pt1. The origin of Wild Chicken.
It was a hot summer day inside the walmart. i was unloading a truck. Hanging out with my allergy to cardboard, unloading cardboard boxes with my co workers. And somehow, we got on the talk of religion. Me, being the person who never really cared for religion, was asked what i was. I replied, "well, if anything. I guess im agnostic or athiest." Being in the bible belt, i was looked at like i was satan him/herself. They were shocked. They immediately replied back with "Well, if thats the case, what do you believe happens when you die?" "well, nothing." i retorted. "Nothing? that isnt very comforting. What do you want to happen after you die?" they responded. "Well, i mean if anything, reincarnation would be pretty cool!" I said confidently. Being the teenagers we were, they said, "what do you want to be reincarnated then?"...you can see where this is going. "A WILD CHICKEN! THEYRE SO RARE AND DEADLY!" my quick mind blurted out.

Part 2. Bow2. Born from the call of duty 4 character clan tag before my current friends came up with PH4M. rather boring that one is.

Reactions: Lizzeelive

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I've moved this to the main YouTube Forum since it is YouTube-related. ^^

My name is "Katharine," but it's spelled weird, and none of my teachers could spell it correctly on my name tag when I was a kid. I didn't learn how to spell my own name properly until an later in life.. xD So, instead of trying to learn how to spell, I went by Katy, which was easier for everyone (partly why I picked it for my channel name). My friends and family started referring to me as Katydid, and it stuck.. o.o So I have two channel usernames, one with katydidviolin, and the other with just katyadelson... I like having both, but I think the first one, although it's kind of strange, it is easier to remember.. ^^

RiffRaff

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian
Riff raff is generally considered quintessentially English (even though it's French in origin), used to describe the lower rungs of society. It is very fitting for our character (Dicko).

iMSaiyan

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
iMSaiyan cause I like everything DBZ stands for! Haha keep getting better! Keep training and never give up!

Video Game Knight

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I wear knight armour when I play video games..... so Video Game Knight! I am not creative haha