How Did You Discover YouTube?

In 2005/2006 when all me and my friend cared about was watching anime. After discovering YouTube didn't have any, we were just on Vevo all the time, haha!!
 
I first discovered YouTube back in 2006 after stumbling onto it from a Harry Potter forum. Then it was cat videos all day erry day :p
You wear a moustache! :O Kind of like I do on my channel ahaha xD Gotta love cat videos ;)
I discovered YouTube in 2006 and started uploading in 2009, but started my original content channel last December 2014
Fairly similar to me, saw YouTube around same time but didn't properly start uploading since end of 2013 :)
I first discovered it when my friend from the UK sent me a funny vid of them dancing :)
from then on i kept seeing random video's from youtube so i kept coming back to it haha
Yeah I thought that would've been the main reason most people found it, not your friends dancing, The other part ;) I think people discovered it through viral videos :)
In 2005/2006 when all me and my friend cared about was watching anime. After discovering YouTube didn't have any, we were just on Vevo all the time, haha!!
lol fair enough :)
 
I remember that the first videos I saw on youtube where about Diego Maradonna, the footballer. After that I mostly watch those videos about cats and people getting hurt.
 
I actually don't remember the first time I discovered YouTube. I feel like it just popped into my life and I enjoy living in that site, haha. I even don't remember the first video that I watch on YouTube, meh... maybe it's not that great so I don't remember it.
 
Moved this to YouTube Chat, Gossip and Help.

And I first remember hearing about it on the news. :P After that I checked it out. And this was in... 2007 I believe.
 
Oh gosh, I dont remember how I found out about it. Over the years I have uploaded some videos, but only recently have I started posting videos daily.
 
Yeah I'm way too old to remember that, although I will say that my first experience with a viral video (though it was on a different website that I also can't remember) was that adorable Numa Numa dance!
 
Moved this to YouTube Chat, Gossip and Help.

And I first remember hearing about it on the news. :p After that I checked it out. And this was in... 2007 I believe.
Aha thank you :)

Yeah I'm way too old to remember that, although I will say that my first experience with a viral video (though it was on a different website that I also can't remember) was that adorable Numa Numa dance!
Ahaha num num dance!! xD
Oh gosh, I dont remember how I found out about it. Over the years I have uploaded some videos, but only recently have I started posting videos daily.
Yeah same here, was uploading vids for a while but now started uploading a lot more :)
Unfortunately I discovered Youtube through FRED videos... don't judge me I was 9.
Aha well I'm sure he was like the first YouTuber to gain 1 million subscribers, so you probably weren't the only person who discovered YouTube through him :)
 
Back
Top