How can I get copyright notices off a Farcry 3 Let's Play?

Mac

Reaction score
Hey, I've recently uploaded my first Farcry 3 Let's Play Episode and it instantly got a notice saying that it matched third party content. I'm not sure why I got this but I know that its to do with some copyright b******t. How do I fix this without deleting my whole let's play series?

unknown_userr433436365

Networks and GFX Expert :)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
There was a thread about this earlier as a non-partner you arn`t allowed to do a lets play of that game, full stop...

Lawlz

I has it :D
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
If its the only copyright strike yu have then it will dissapear in 2 months but if ya have more strikes then you wont be able to join a partner network or even worse :( U can get yer YT account permanently closed :'(

unknown_user0032

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Hey, I've recently uploaded my first Farcry 3 Let's Play Episode and it instantly got a notice saying that it matched third party content. I'm not sure why I got this but I know that its to do with some copyright b******t. How do I fix this without deleting my whole let's play series?
This isn't a copyright strike as Lawlz said above, it's a matched content notice. For now it simply means they'll stick an ad on your video and make money from it, but if you ever want Partnership you will have to delete the video. :(

Mac

Reaction score
Is there any way to still make a let's play of it? Can't I just cut out the cutscenes?

AR12Gaming

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Its probably the songs and cut scenes, without those you should be fine

the100yengamer

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I also did Far Cry 3 let's play and got content ID match, although i am Machinima partner, they told me to just leave it alone. Rarely people get strike from those claims, company would rather make money from it then just give strikes. So If I were you I would just acknowledge it and leave it alone, or you can just delete it.

If you are not partner with any network, you shouldn't be monetizing the game clips anyways.

Reactions: wajinshu

wajinshu

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I also did Far Cry 3 let's play and got content ID match, although i am Machinima partner, they told me to just leave it alone. Rarely people get strike from those claims, company would rather make money from it then just give strikes. So If I were you I would just acknowledge it and leave it alone, or you can just delete it.

If you are not partner with any network, you shouldn't be monetizing the game clips anyways.
Nice info thanks for sharing :)

Reactions: the100yengamer