How big did you make your banner?

You can design outside of the limits but keep everything important within the desktop minimum and mobile.

It is practical to focus everything in the center lines and keep the top and bottom parts out. I end up having to make everything on the top and bottom of the center one color anyway since my files end up massive.[DOUBLEPOST=1389696492,1389696356][/DOUBLEPOST]
I did do it in Photoshop but the thing is is that for creating things (not editing photos etc) I much prefer using Illustrator, I really have no patience with photoshop when it comes to making things. Do you guys know if it is possible to transfer the template file over to illustrator?
Can't you just export it from Photoshop?

You can design outside of the limits but keep everything important within the desktop minimum and mobile.

It is practical to focus everything in the center lines and keep the top and bottom parts out. I end up having to make everything on the top and bottom of the center one color anyway since my files end up massive.[DOUBLEPOST=1389696492,1389696356][/DOUBLEPOST]
Can't you just export it from Photoshop?

Yeah I'll give it a go, I think I tried it before but had some problems.

Back