How big did you make your banner?

Velocify

Hey everyone, i have a question. On the youtube channel art guideline site it showed this picture:
SNP_3096492_en_v0

This makes sense because of the sizes of the monitors
so i was wondering, which size did you make your banner?
I have an idea for a pretty cool design but i don't want the left and right sizes to fall off for people who have a small screen :\
let me know what you think :)

I made them the whole size, but put the important stuff like the name and the main stuff in the desktop min / mobile. You can also put extras elsewhere if you want.

Hey everyone, i have a question. On the youtube channel art guideline site it showed this picture:
SNP_3096492_en_v0

This makes sense because of the sizes of the monitors
so i was wondering, which size did you make your banner?
I have an idea for a pretty cool design but i don't want the left and right sizes to fall off for people who have a small screen :\
let me know what you think :)

I just made mine in the logo safe area and just had a gradient flowing into the rest. It's a shame really that I couldn't fill all of it with a design :(.

I just made mine in the logo safe area and just had a gradient flowing into the rest. It's a shame really that I couldn't fill all of it with a design :(.
Yeah but if you spent alot of time on a giant design and it will only be seen by youtube on TV (which i've never heard of someone using) then that would be kind of a waste :p

just get a .psd template file it will be much easier as it uses guidelines

I did do it in Photoshop but the thing is is that for creating things (not editing photos etc) I much prefer using Illustrator, I really have no patience with photoshop when it comes to making things. Do you guys know if it is possible to transfer the template file over to illustrator?

Back