• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Hit 10+ last night

MitchProVideos

Currently at 10!!, I believe everyone can reach 10 or 20, but once you get to 10 or 20 its starts to slow down. I cant wait for the day my channel reaches about 100 subscribers.

-MitchProVideos

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations on getting 10 subscribers! :) You will get to 100 someday everyone does eventually :D Your doing really well keep it up! :)

Congratulations for achieving 10 subs! I believe in no time you will turn 2-digits of 10 into 3-digits of 100. I wish you all the best!

Congratulations mate! I know how happy you are, i just hit 10 myself! Keep up the good work and im sure they will keep coming! :)

Currently at 10!!, I believe everyone can reach 10 or 20, but once you get to 10 or 20 its starts to slow down. I cant wait for the day my channel reaches about 100 subscribers.

-MitchProVideos
Congrats on the subs! I do agree with you that it kinda slows down after that, but it's still a stepping stone. I feel like you'll make it to 100 subs in no time. =)

Back