Hi guys, need opinion. Should I include intro/montage on every video ?

syamoes

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I don't think an intro is essential. In your case I think the intro is of high quality, so if I were you, i'd keep it in a shorter version. I would cut out the part after the text with ''Syamoes - Travel - Attractions - Relaxation''.
Ok, thanks for the suggestion ya.

Tito Tims Videos

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
If I watch 2 or 3 of someone's vids in a row - an intro will push me away. Especially a long one. Long being anything over 4 seconds. I flash a logo, and that is all. I used to have an intro but realized I hated sitting through other people's opening credits. So I moved mine to the end of my vid, and still cut the length by 50%.

There are some channels I watch that have a long intro (20-30 seconds). I always click ahead on the scrub bar. If I click too far, no worries. I would rather miss a few seconds of the vid, that sit through opening credits.

Maybe that is just me...

LandyVlad

Super Poster
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
Yeah I've read what I consider to be wise info - that the logo animated /intro etc at the beginning of the video ought to be a MAX of 10 seconds.

That wouldn't include the opening but if you are talking to the audience telling them what will be in your video - to hook them in.

MOST succesful channels seem to work that way - intro to hook people in, quick logo bit then main content.

Juf Aminozuur

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Director
I think your intro is a bit too long, like others have said here. So maybe think about making it shorter.
Another thing I noticed is you have these beautiful shots in your intro and then in between there are shots with a lot of special effects (the grainy thing, the pencil effect). this is my personal opinion, I think the special effects are a bit much.

Hope it helps!