Gaming Hi everyone! Looking to form a youtube group!

Cam Kirkham

I've Got It
This would be a great chance for some of us to collab together and increase our subs and view counts whilst also having fun whilst recording. Preferably looking for people who get over 200 views per video but if your content is good then no problem!! Thanks guys let me know down below if interested!!

Same as the other guy, I'm fairly new but I have 43 subs and I try my best to do good content but ever since YouTube deleted my subs, I stopped growing so I think this collaboration can rlly help.

I just started a gaming channel and would be interested in collaborating with you check out my channel and let me know what you think if you want to

Hi, i would love to collab but my channel is fairly new with only 4 subscribers, I also try my best to make my content. Thanks for your time.
Same as the other guy, I'm fairly new but I have 43 subs and I try my best to do good content but ever since YouTube deleted my subs, I stopped growing so I think this collaboration can rlly help.
Channel links do not work.

This would be a great chance for some of us to collab together and increase our subs and view counts whilst also having fun whilst recording. Preferably looking for people who get over 200 views per video but if your content is good then no problem!! Thanks guys let me know down below if interested!!
The thing is, what would we be collaborating on? What age limit is there? Will this be a PG or Mature group? You will draw a lot more people that meet some of your expectations if you set some requirements :)

I have almost 400 subs. But don't quite get 200 views per vid. I'm mostly known for my editing in my vids so i guess i have some decent content

Back