Other Hey Guys i will be making a #CokeRedDanceMove Video!! who want`s to join?

arwayne13

Super Poster
I`m looking for dancer or non dancer out there and help me make this one of a kind video to help the HIV Child.... just do this following steps..

Step 1: follow the 0:48 to 0:53 dance move in the video of the jabbawockeez just watch the video in YouTube just search Jabbawockeez American Music Award 23 AMA`S and after that makde a 15 seconds freestyle of your own! =)
Step 2: Submit your video until next week! link the video here on this thread! =)

The More Video and The More The Person will join will be the best!!!! =) invite your friends =)

So i will be waiting for it thank you... good luck and god bless! =) #CokeRed
 
Oh. Me too! I subbed! For some reason I only see UK channels. Is it possible if you could give me some filipino youtubers? I don't mean now, but maybe some other time. Thank youuuu :D
jamich, lhoydcadena and roger
 
Back
Top