Hey guys! I need help with my channel trailer

Reaction score
Hello people ^^ I'm currently working on a channel trailer for my gaming channel.

I would love to hear your tips for this, I really want to nail it so I need all the help I can get.

Anyways guys, I really want to grab the viewer right at the start, but I'm not sure how.

Thank you in advance,
Stay fresh :D

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Funny and short does it.................For some!!! I had an intro like that once but found out that one of my best videos actually works better. It is a video about facebook with the catching title "Is zuckerberg selling crack" (changed the title since but the crack-title is still on the thumb) But anyways in this video I ask people to subscribe about a minute in or so and this has worked much better... Again I know people say "short and sweet" but not for me:) And then again I dont know if my old short channel trailer just sucked:)

Reaction score
Funny and short does it.................For some!!! I had an intro like that once but found out that one of my best videos actually works better. It is a video about facebook with the catching title "Is zuckerberg selling crack" (changed the title since but the crack-title is still on the thumb) But anyways in this video I ask people to subscribe about a minute in or so and this has worked much better... Again I know people say "short and sweet" but not for me:) And then again I dont know if my old short channel trailer just sucked:)
That's actually some really interesting insight. I'll test it out while I don't have a trailer.

Thanks man :D