Help With RPM

Okay I'm really confused. I got the invitation link to join the YOUTUBE network. So on my YOUTUBE channel settings i have all my partner settings on my YOUTUBE dashboard. But when I try to log-in to the RPM dashboard it says "Your account is not in our records"... What?

Okay I'm really confused. I got the invitation link to join the YOUTUBE network. So on my YOUTUBE channel settings i have all my partner settings on my YOUTUBE dashboard. But when I try to log-in to the RPM dashboard it says "Your account is not in our records"... What?

It takes time to access the dashboard. E-mail rpm support or go to their Facebook page and tell them your problem and they will help you.

That would explain alot I joined not long ago yet can't use a website I'm a part of lol

If they do send a rep to me they better not hound me with questions like the TGN guy did.

I'd say don't go with their network, because later when you leave it, you will not be able to monetize your videos through adsense. It's a glitch.

And about your thread:

You have to wait till they send you dashboard access and everything. Which it can takes 2-3 weeks. And also their Email support is HORRIBLE!

Back