Help With RPM

Amir Randall

Yesterday I applied for RPM at about 9:00. About 4-5 hours later I received a email saying that they wanted me to join their YouTube network. I accepted. On my Dashboard it says "Network Name: RPMNETWORK" And partner verified. Although on the site I cannot log in it says "Your account not found" and I cannot log in. I don't know if the email asking to join the YouTube network was the acceptance or just the message before the actual acceptance email

Yesterday I applied for RPM at about 9:00. About 4-5 hours later I received a email saying that they wanted me to join their YouTube network. I accepted. On my Dashboard it says "Network Name: RPMNETWORK" And partner verified. Although on the site I cannot log in it says "Your account not found" and I cannot log in. I don't know if the email asking to join the YouTube network was the acceptance or just the message before the actual acceptance email

Although recruitment is instantaneous and automatic, the actual dashboard access is a manual process, so you need to wait for a person to sort you out. This can take a couple of weeks :)

If you mean the RPM dashboard site give it some time. It can take some time before they grant you acces to it.

Message rpm support that you want to access the dashboard. When i linked my channel to RPM they told me to message them that i accepted the invitation so they will know. After that i emailed them with the subject Dashboard Access together with my channel name. It took me 2 weeks to access the dashboard, they're very slow. I'm not with RPM anymore though lol

Hey, I am partnered with RPM too and I still don't get to access dashboard... You need to wait. It takes 2 - 3 weeks (what they said to me) You can use Youtube Analytics to view your earning too... Use that while waiting for they to send a message about access to dashboard

So when do I get the contract?[DOUBLEPOST=1372566897,1372532521][/DOUBLEPOST]So when do I get the contract? And also the W-2 forms and whatnot.

So when do I get the contract?[DOUBLEPOST=1372566897,1372532521][/DOUBLEPOST]So when do I get the contract? And also the W-2 forms and whatnot.

The contract is the agreement (Step no. 3) when you go and apply to their website. I think the w-2 forms is available when you access the RPM dashboard under Tax/Payment tab.

Back