Help With My Video Editing!

Lucas White

Loving YTtalk
I just uploaded a new video on my channel where I review Mega Man 2 and I was wondering what I can do to improve my video editing. I use Sony Vegas to render and I feel like I need some advice. Thanks for your help!

The first thing that struck me is that your voice cracks and pops a lot! Try putting some more distance between you and your microphone. During editing, make sure the audio levels don't rise above the threshold, that is what creates the crackeling sound. Try to keep your soundlevel consistent throughout the whole video, I noticed there were bits where you were louder or quieter than in other parts of the video.

The music also seems to be too loud for me to understand you completely, consider turning that down a notch, -5db should do the trick.

Also, not relating to the editing, but for a review this video sure contained a lot of variations on the verb "-to copulate". If you want to be taken any sort of serious as a reviewer, consider leaving that out :)

to be honest man the only things i saw a bif iffy lol were the voice that like SuddenlyNinja put a bit of distance between you and the mic and make the facts even more short and to the point lol and other else then that its perfect lol good luck man

Back