Vlog Help with a Very Important Video!!

Elissa Jordan

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey everyone! My name is Elissa and I run my vlogging YouTube channel, Elissa Jordan. A few weeks ago, I got a message from one of my friends on Facebook with a request to do a video that uplifts people who have been called emo/goth. Her friends had been being harassed and she wanted me to post a video regarding that. As you could imagine, I was very honored to have been asked to do this! However, having not been harrassed by being goth/emo before, I knew I would need a little help. That's where you guys come in! If you have ever been bullied for being goth/ emo, please comment or message me your experiences. You can go as far or as short as you want in your story, but I'm really looking for words that bullies use against them. Thanks! :)

SherlockCupid

DropKick.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hey dude!

I'm not an emo per say, but I am called out alot for being different (I'm a bit out there with my thought and views of the world)

This is a how it I see it.

They are scared.
They see what makes you happy, they see your uniqueness and they wish they had the balls to show their true personalities.

But they can't...Why? because they are afraid of what other people will think. They let the opinion of others get in the way of their life choices.

Your friends "emo" friends are powerful, fearless and have the ability to live their lives free.

Tell them be who they want to be.

And to not let somebodies opinion become their reality.

:)