Help terminating Fullscreen contract!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Austin,

My issue is not related to this discussion, but I was wondering if you could please help. I want to cancel my contract with fullscreen after 6 months because I'm not getting any benefits promised originally by the rep, and the revenue split is pretty high. I've tried to speak to the rep, but he's been rude, then he stopped responding to my emails. Please help me. I was promised 24/7 customer support when I signed up, and I'm not getting any customer support at all at this point.

To be honest, after talking to my rude rep, I just want to be out of the contract, I really don't need to be treated like this and pay the fee to fullscreen on top of that.

Please could you help? I would truly appreciate that.

Please PM me your partner manager's name. Thanks.
 
Hi Austin,

I can't PM you because I don't have enough points, is there any other way to contact you? Shall I send you a message via Facebook or Twitter?

Thank you.
 
Hi Austin,

I can't PM you because I don't have enough points, is there any other way to contact you? Shall I send you a message via Facebook or Twitter?

Thank you.
You can send us a personal message on our Facebook page here.
 
I have the small issue. Income is now so low it's not worth carrying on with the channel. How can this year be any different from the past 3/4 years!

Contacts are two way deals - surely if they don't keep their side then we can leave!
 
Hi,

Last week I signed a 2-year contract with Fullscreen.

Unfortunately, pretty soon after signing I changed my mind, but when I contacted Fullscreen support and asked to terminate the contract, they basically ignored my request and said I should wait some more.



Has anyone here had a similar experience? Were you able to terminate your contract?

Two years seems a long time to wait if you are not happy.



Thx
im 6 months into mine and I'm unhappy I wrote them an email and they just ignored it and I want to leave to join TGN I got accepted there and I HATE fullscreen![DOUBLEPOST=1392815368,1392763777][/DOUBLEPOST]
You can send us a personal message on our Facebook page .
I would just like to tell someone at Fullscreen who might actually listen to me for the first time that I have gone on strike and removed all my videos except 1 and I will not upload any videos until Fullscreen un partners me!
 
im 6 months into mine and I'm unhappy I wrote them an email and they just ignored it and I want to leave to join TGN I got accepted there and I HATE fullscreen![DOUBLEPOST=1392815368,1392763777][/DOUBLEPOST]
I would just like to tell someone at Fullscreen who might actually listen to me for the first time that I have gone on strike and removed all my videos except 1 and I will not upload any videos until Fullscreen un partners me!

Grow up. You're in the adult world of real business now. Removing all of your videos and going on strike is equivalent to taking your playground ball and going home. Childish nonsense.
 
Wow... are you guys serious? Fullscreen is the worst possible network I have ever seen. It accepts every single person who wants to join and then locks them into a two year contract. I was promised support and the ability to grow my channel, and I thought that it might be the only channel that accepts people only because their content was good, which is why I felt like it could kick me up. Now I'm stuck in it for two years, my views or subs haven't increased, and when I finally leave they'll remove all my rights to the videos that were uploaded. I absolutely despise them.
 
I was not happy for the first 6 months and tried to get out of my contract. Now I'm seeing a vast increase per month regarding income, gone up approximately $350 per month. I now have another year left on my contract, haven't decided if I'm staying or not when that time comes.
 
I do not give a f*ck about the income. I could make millions and it wouldn't be worth anything if I didn't get that thrill of actually becoming a rising star. And where the hell did you get $350 a month? I've never heard a single youtuber that came out of Fullscreen say this except certain people on this site. I think it's a little shady that the people that this site is partnered directly with Fullscreen and there are so many people so quick to run to its aid when people expose it...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top