help please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vicboss

The Man who sold the world
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
wow what a creep to make different accounts! just to comment negative things about you... yeah just do everything what these fine gentlemen have said..i just wish there was a way to totally block the hater out for good,cause you shouldn't have to read any of that bs!

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
oh man.......... oh man.... I want to say something to him sooo bad.... I really really want to say something.... it will accomplish nothing.... it isn't a good idea... but I WANT TO!!!!!
--- merged: Apr 12, 2012 9:42 PM ---
NOBODY MESSES WITH MY ROCKSTARS!!! NOBODY!!! SYMPH SMAAAAAAAASH!!!!!

Vicboss

The Man who sold the world
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
oh man.......... oh man.... I want to say something to him sooo bad.... I really really want to say something.... it will accomplish nothing.... it isn't a good idea... but I WANT TO!!!!!
--- merged: Apr 12, 2012 9:42 PM ---
NOBODY MESSES WITH MY ROCKSTARS!!! NOBODY!!! SYMPH SMAAAAAAAASH!!!!!
id love to also but it would be unfair to Natacha cause she'll have to deal with him after we say our bit (watches symph smash things his hair stands up and turns blonde as he becomes a super sayian...........vicboss runs away in fear )

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
id love to also but it would be unfair to Natacha cause she'll have to deal with him after we say our bit (watches symph smash things his hair stands up and turns blonde as he becomes a super sayian...........vicboss runs away in fear )
KAME....... HAME....... hehe

Reactions: Vicboss
Status
Not open for further replies.