Help please, Feeling sad need youtube advice

I feel really sad today, I lost my first sub which has taken me down to 20 and my views just are not good enough despite tags etc..

Someone help me please :(

Hun don't be sad, it's all part of YouTube and your process of growing. You will lose subs and gain subs. I remember losing my first sub- boy oh boy did it hurt! But you will learn that people come and go, don't be discouraged.

Your views aswell, advertise-Promote, comment on other people's videos ask them to check you out etc. Just promote a lot and be active and subscibers will come :) !

And i'll check out your channel to hellp yea! :)

Hun don't be sad, it's all part of YouTube and your process of growing. You will lose subs and gain subs. I remember losing my first sub- boy oh boy did it hurt! But you will learn that people come and go, don't be discouraged.

Your views aswell, advertise-Promote, comment on other people's videos ask them to check you out etc. Just promote a lot and be active and subscibers will come :) !

And i'll check out your channel to hellp yea! :)

Thanks very much

I wouldn't worry too much about it. It's at times like this that I simply remember the reason that I got into YouTube in the first place: to have fun making videos! The work behind the scenes is as much fun as interacting with people!

Back