Help! Mocha Tracking!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CosmicMeteor

YTtalk Mad
Hey guys this is school related/YouTube.
I'm having Troubles with Mocha
I'm trying to track a tree but after about 30% of the frames the tracking goes all wierd! (See Pictures)
Any way you guys can help?
This is the frame before it stops working.
helpmocha_zps7e6f1000.png

This is the next frame.
helpmocha2_zps10c92ec3.png

If you are having trouble tracking this is because you do not have areas of high enough contrast for it to maintain it's tracking data. If you were to track the tree in the background from side to side it has a higher contrast point and you'd have a better solve.

What exactly are you tracking for and what is the end result supposed to be?

If you are having trouble tracking this is because you do not have areas of high enough contrast for it to maintain it's tracking data. If you were to track the tree in the background from side to side it has a higher contrast point and you'd have a better solve.

What exactly are you tracking for and what is the end result supposed to be?
I want to put bullet holes in it. :)
And thanks I think I know what you mean. :)
Is there any way to make it so it dosent track a certain area?

I want to put bullet holes in it. :)
And thanks I think I know what you mean. :)
Is there any way to make it so it dosent track a certain area?
Absolutely, you can roto out the spots that you don't want. and just leave them blank. Then when you track them it won't grab that data.
but you don't necessarily have to motion track the exact spot that you want to put the bullet holes. All you have to do is motion track something on the same plane as the spot you want to place the effect.
ORRR If you're lazy like me "assuming it's a quick shot" skip tracking all together and just key frame the position to where you want. It'd save you a lot of butthurt. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back