Help me with networks

Which ever network will offer you the best cut or which ever network offers you the most cover from copyright and stuff like that! I find RPM is good!
 
You should be able to ask for 90% or higher revenue share. Even at that rate, what are they doing to earn the 10%?
 
You should be able to ask for 90% or higher revenue share. Even at that rate, what are they doing to earn the 10%?
about 3 months ago i asked about this and they said you need hunreds of thousands of views a day for that but at the time i was getting only 30.000 a day now i am now getting 150.000 views a day, do you think i should ask for higher then the %80 i am getting now,They dont do a lot for the 20% but i have been happy with them as i never have any problems but i dont know if i am getting a good deal or not. There is no hand book on this stuff and i was trying to ask people what they though before i sign my next contract with them
 
...They dont do a lot for the 20% but i have been happy with them as i never have any problems

'Not having any problems' isn't a good reason to be with a network. I don't think they do anything for 10% but that's up to you. Unless they are specifically doing something for you, or you are enjoying specific benefits, why are you there?
 
If you're creating gaming content, then I'd definitely look into networks that have some kind of focus on gaming content creators. Right now, there's only a few decent ones out there. A channel your size would be eligible for 90% anywhere, so don't settle for less than that. Curse/UFG is a decent option for gamers, but they really don't do much for you besides provide support. I'd avoid TGN and Machinima at all costs. Besides that, you may want to look into Freedom? Or more specifically some of their VNs. You would be getting 90% and you would eligible for a managed partnership (if you're looking for that).
I personally run Paragon, a Master Network with Freedom. I'm not going to talk about my features or anything in this thread but feel free to visit paragon.yt
I know there's a few other networks with Freedom that do gaming content, like Etatch and NecessaryGaming, but besides that the YouTube Partnership landscape is pretty limited for networks dedicated to gamers.
With your views, I'd base everything off features (and seeing if they're worth it for your channel). Because you'll get a competitive rev share wherever you go.
 
Back
Top