Help me make my name better????

Wondrous

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys so my channel on YouTube is called TheWondrousGamer! I started it last year in like December but wasn't really bothering to upload and now I upload but I barely get any views, I only have one video that has over 2000 views somehow and I only have 64 Subs, I want to grow more!
I know my name is long but I was thinking of making it to just "Wondrous"
But if I do then I would have to make a brand new Twitter, and maybe psn but doubt that (not worth it)!

MattyGreen

Music and Mess...
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Only you can decide whether you want to rebrand. From my opinion going from TheWondrousGamer to Wondrous has ups and downs. The ups for me would be that it looks cleaner, less generic and kind of interesting. However TheWondrousGamer is much more descriptive of what your channel is and easier for people to decide whether to click on when browsing.

And just so you know, after you set your PSN user name. You can never change it, which is a pain because we re-branded and I was stuck with the old name!

TalkFandomToMe

The Cake Is a Lie!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Wondrous sounds cooler but if you specialize in gaming, I say you should change your channel name to WondrousGames instead of TheWondrousGamer since that is arguable pretty long for a channel name that you want to stick into your viewers memory.

Wondrous

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yeah if I change it to just "Wondrous" then it would be less generic and clean but idk!
"THeWondrousGamer" is okay but long!
I'm trying to decide!
Thanks for everyone's help!

ChrisLegend

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think if you changed it to Wondrous it wouldn't be unique enough as others have said. How do you feel about "WonderGamer" Not sure if that's what you were going for but it's my 2 cents haha. Brainstorming a good name can take ages