Help!!! How To Get My Mum To Sign The Contract??

Mother, I have been accepted as a partner on one of the most well known and successful networks on youtube. This means they want to allow me to make money off of my videos and help me to grow my channel. This may not lead to anything that would help me in the near future, but in time it could become a legitimate means of income. However I can't join their network if you don't sign this piece of paper giving me permission to. Fullscreen has thousands of partners in their network and have a very good reputation, it's not a scam, just look at this guy Mystery Guitar Man, he's partnered with them and he makes his living off of youtube. Please mom, PWEEEASE????

There, that's how you ask her.

Mother, I have been accepted as a partner on one of the most well known and successful networks on youtube. This means they want to allow me to make money off of my videos and help me to grow my channel. This may not lead to anything that would help me in the near future, but in time it could become a legitimate means of income. However I can't join their network if you don't sign this piece of paper giving me permission to. Fullscreen has thousands of partners in their network and have a very good reputation, it's not a scam, just look at this guy Mystery Guitar Man, he's partnered with them and he makes his living off of youtube. Please mom, PWEEEASE????

There, that's how you ask her.
Approoved by OppositeOfBuild

"Hey mum, I love you so much that I would like to help out with groceries or just take you out, well see mum, I got this contract that if I sign it I will be making lil bit of dough doing what I love to do, make videos. Can you sign this for me?"

Then she'll be like, "No! Go clean your room!"
Now that made me laugh :)

Best thing to do really is just be honest. Let her do all the research she feels the need to. Let her know that you'll be paid through PayPal so there'll be no bank details to give out. She's likely not going to have a clue about networks and will think it's a scam until she's convinced herself otherwise.

Best thing to do really is just be honest. Let her do all the research she feels the need to. Let her know that you'll be paid through PayPal so there'll be no bank details to give out. She's likely not going to have a clue about networks and will think it's a scam until she's convinced herself otherwise.
Yep good advice...

They will be in a contract with a parental signature, as the parent is effectively entering it on their behalf. Fraud is fraud, doesn't matter what your age is.
If the parent signs it then yes, if the kid signs it and passes it off as the parents then I do doubt the case would get very far.
OP, get your mother to do it :p

If the parent signs it then yes, if the kid signs it and passes it off as the parents then I do doubt the case would get very far.
OP, get your mother to do it :p

Don't get me wrong, nobody would exactly be going to jail over it. But the channel could get shut down and any monies earned could be reclaimed (assuming it was substantial enough). It just isn't worth it :)

Its a legally binding contract just inform your mum what's it for and say that I need your permission, it's a level of trust between yourself and your mum. Good job

Back