CamachoGaming

Reaction score
Hey, whats up guys!

So I've been on and off with my Youtube Channel for the past 2 1/2 years. I haven't seemed to have grown to much in that time. I only have about 200 subscribers. I average about 20 views per video in the first few weeks, and they max out around 50. I can figure out plenty reasons why on my own, but I want to see my flaws from another set of eyes.

I need your help. I need help in critiquing my channel, and what I can do to become the best that I can be. I pretty sure there are a million ways, but I can't think of them all. I would seriously appreciate the help on making my channel better.

Thanks so much for helping out, I hope you guys have a splendid day.

Lizzeelive

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Your channel art and thumbnails are good! Your audio is good! Your content is well good. Great actually! I really enjoyed the two videos I watched and will be watching more! I think luck just hasn't came your way yet. Just keep working hard and it will pay off. Worry about more than numbers though. it isn't what YouTube is about. YouTube is about having a ton of fun! I do honestly believe you will get somewhere though.

ImJustJoshinYa

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
i dunno.. to me.. i watched the first like 2 min of your most recent upload, your rainbow 6 vegas: funny moments.... i may know nothing about that game, but i know funny when i see funny.. i didnt see any real funny moments going on in the first 2min, and i dunno.. your commentary was just bleh to me, it just sounded like a normal conversation.. so i fail to see what was so funny, and maybe its possible some others might feel the same? your channel art is pretty dam good id so, so keep that. keep up the good work!

CamachoGaming

Reaction score
Your channel art and thumbnails are good! Your audio is good! Your content is well good. Great actually! I really enjoyed the two videos I watched and will be watching more! I think luck just hasn't came your way yet. Just keep working hard and it will pay off. Worry about more than numbers though. it isn't what YouTube is about. YouTube is about having a ton of fun! I do honestly believe you will get somewhere though.
Thank you so much! That truly means alot! I am trying my best to keep positive and consistent. Maybe something might happen who knows. Thank you for what you said.[DOUBLEPOST=1483388564,1483388436][/DOUBLEPOST]
i dunno.. to me.. i watched the first like 2 min of your most recent upload, your rainbow 6 vegas: funny moments.... i may know nothing about that game, but i know funny when i see funny.. i didnt see any real funny moments going on in the first 2min, and i dunno.. your commentary was just bleh to me, it just sounded like a normal conversation.. so i fail to see what was so funny, and maybe its possible some others might feel the same? your channel art is pretty dam good id so, so keep that. keep up the good work!
Hey thank you for your critiques. It's this kind of critiques that I truly appreciate. The ones that point out the flaws, so that I can fix it. You're right, the beginning wasn't as funny as most of my other vids. I was trying to expand the "story of the video" being that one of the friends I was playing with enjoys killing teammates, which is constantly done throughout the video. For the bland commentary, it was because it was 3 in the morning and I was trying hard not to wake up my sleeping family. But your critiques are right. I will try harder to become better.

Reactions: ImJustJoshinYa

Stephen1987

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello
I have had a look at your channel and have a few points, please note I am no expert but I have about 110 sub and have been doing this about 12 weeks...

1) Improve your home page, add sections, add playlists, a section linking other channels... showcase your variety for a new viewer, show them why your channel is different from the 1000s of other gaming channels

2) Shorten your titles, too long and missing the snap, Have a playlist titled "Funny Moments" then a video called "Battlefield 1, Medic!!!" something that snaps.

3) how is your community growing, do you watch a lot of other channels, do you have a community.. I am not talking Sub4Sub but about making real connections with people so that they want to check out your stuff and see You.. Ultimately you are selling yourself

4) vary your content.. A channel that has the odd vlog or editorial will do much better, check out others and you will often see the vlog stuff will have many times more views than the games... Your audience won't watch every game you play (due to taste) but they will watch you... You are the reason they are there..

5) Upload regularly and consistently... Your upload speed looks quite slow which will always hurt you in the long run.

I hope these notes help sir

Tolkrein

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I like how you have kept your thumbnails consistent on your past few uploads. I feel like that helps with your branding. Upload rate definitely helps to stay consistent. Your contents quality is definitely high. Best of luck to you my friend.

Jayjay1k

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian, Gamer
Well, your uploads are high quality as it's been said, i agree! you have a fast subscriber count! i'm at 266 currently, but i saw on channelytics that you're growing like 3x faster than me lol :p but keep it up, you literally will get big by just being you and keeping a regular upload schedule, i know my vids are honestly crap haha. i should really quit. You have to keep going though man, you could be huge, i honestly see so much potential for your channel!!! try to upload if not every day, then every few days.

Project Punch

Reaction score
I would suggest maybe trying a different type of video as a potential boost in views could occur due to the new content.