Gaming Hello Im New To This Site - Who wants to collab?[PS3 ONLY]

ZeroYT

Member
Hello Im New To This Site I Currently Have A Channel With 50 Subscribers And I Used To Have A 1k Channel I Make Gaming Videos And To Be Honest Making Videos By Myself Is Kinda Boring So If You Want To Make A Video Together Reply To This Post And Ill Be Glad To..

-Zero
 
Hello Im New To This Site I Currently Have A Channel With 50 Subscribers And I Used To Have A 1k Channel I Make Gaming Videos And To Be Honest Making Videos By Myself Is Kinda Boring So If You Want To Make A Video Together Reply To This Post And Ill Be Glad To..

-Zero


Hi @ZeroYT , welcome to YTtalk.

I've moved your thread to the collaboration forum. :)

To fix your link, please follow the instructions in this post: http://yttalk.com/threads/how-to-add-your-youtube-channel-to-every-message-post.32/


Can I also suggest you introduce yourself to the community ? :)
-Please read this thread to learn how to make a good introduction thread: http://yttalk.com/threads/read-this-before-you-introduce-yourself.126658/ and then introduce yourself here: http://yttalk.com/forums/introduce-yourself.4/

We're a friendly bunch and there's loads to learn here that will help grow your channel so I hope you decide to stick around. :)
 
Back
Top