Hello Everyone!! I need tips on making videos!

EmulatedSith

YTTalk's Old School Gamer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Well as I just said on your CoS video, CoS PS2 is one of my favourite games of all time and I have so very many fond memories of it.
I never actually completed COS when I was younger haha, was stuck on some ridiculous trial at Hogwarts which I look back on now and think "That was so easy why couldn't you do it" haha :')

Reactions: RobbieLizzie

Vlaerth

I play Old School Games
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
In regards to BL2 and playing old school games, you'll be surprised how many people watch old school games. I'm LP'ing Legend of Zelda A link to the Past and Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets and both are doing very well :p I guess if you want an easy way to get views then just play recent games :p
This is the philosophy behind my channel. I was playing my gameboy one day and I was like, "Hey, I bet people would like to watch me play these games on youtube." Now, here I am just starting out!

EmulatedSith

YTTalk's Old School Gamer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
This is the philosophy behind my channel. I was playing my gameboy one day and I was like, "Hey, I bet people would like to watch me play these games on youtube." Now, here I am just starting out!
Hahaha what game was you playing? :p and yeah like if you have fun playing games then people will enjoy your content :p people try so hard to make 'professional' videos when really all you need to do is have fun playing the game XD

Vlaerth

I play Old School Games
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hahaha what game was you playing? :p and yeah like if you have fun playing games then people will enjoy your content :p people try so hard to make 'professional' videos when really all you need to do is have fun playing the game XD
Megaman Battle Network 5