Hello Everyone :D - Cities of The World

Pedro Nascimento

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello everyone, I started this channel about a year and a half ago, I have 280 subscribers 87000 views.

I have a passion for video, audio and image editing so I combine my passion with my job and this channel is the result of it.

I would like to take my channel to another level and bump up my subscribers and views, any great ideas or suggestions?

Thank you for any suggestion :D
Big success to you all

Last edited by a moderator:

TheKirkyLife

The Real James T. Kirk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Welcome, Pedro! My advice would literally be to keep at it :)

TheTNGMen

I'm Just a Meme Machine
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello~ nice to meetcha. Heads up, when I clicked your channel it took me to the NutritionTruth channel.
I mean it looks like you run both channels, but if you are trying to advertise that channel it would be helpful to have a direct link to that one.

Or maybe you just want to have the nutritional channel main. Whatever floats your boat~

Pedro Nascimento

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello~ nice to meetcha. Heads up, when I clicked your channel it took me to the NutritionTruth channel.
I mean it looks like you run both channels, but if you are trying to advertise that channel it would be helpful to have a direct link to that one.

Or maybe you just want to have the nutritional channel main. Whatever floats your boat~
Thank you for letting me know, yea I run both channels and i already updated my link to the travelling youtube channel. The NutritionTruth is another one that I have. But the main that I want to advertise is the Cities of The World.

Do you perhaps have any suggestions for me? :D