Have you tried YouTube #Shorts ?

Gediphoto

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Ay, I tried one more #Shorts now. Think I'll up my game a bit and make one video per month and one Shorts per month, just so I can release something once every two weeks :)

I'm impressed that you guys had so many views on your Shorts, I only got 20 views on my first one. Let's see how my next performs.

Gediphoto

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
OK, after a few days I've gotten 448 views. So my plan from now on is to add one Shorts every month and one "normal" video every month. You can also re-use the shorts on Instagram Reels (got 1400 views there) and on TikTok (got 440 views there). I'm not sure - but if you use music from the YouTube sound library, you'd best remove the sound when exporting to Instagram or TikTok (there you can use popular music of your choise). Hard part is to find songs with the same bpm :D

But yeah, 2200 views on all three platforms - not bad for a trailer of your channel :)

Rhody Seth

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician
I'm impressed that you guys had so many views on your Shorts, I only got 20 views on my first one. Let's see how my next performs.
By last one got 800+ views but it didn't seem to translate to views on my regular videos. I'll probably still post Shorts if I can find something worthwhile to film but I'm going to avoid posting shorts just to post them.

Reactions: Gediphoto

Gediphoto

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
By last one got 800+ views but it didn't seem to translate to views on my regular videos. I'll probably still post Shorts if I can find something worthwhile to film but I'm going to avoid posting shorts just to post them.
I have a similar experience, 400+ on my last post and nothing to show for it. But it might be like the standard "social media lottery" - you might get one viral and then something might happen.

Personally I hate the concept of trying to get viral. Just create and have fun :)