Have you ever worked with "Viral Nation?"

OldManTenno

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
I haven't sent them my info yet because I don't think my followings on my separate social media sites are big enough, but I want see what happens if I contact them a little later. :) I was just curious if anyone else had worked with them, and what it was like...but I guess not... :eek:
They make it seem like anyone can apply, though I'm sure my meager 4K isn't going to have them rush to work with me... :tongue:

anon666

Reaction score
Alright so, for the past 6 months or so I have been working with an agency called Viral Nation. They're basically the middleman between influencers and brands and they're supposed to handle everything business related. Before I joined them, I could not for the life of me find any genuine reviews of their service, and now that I have the experience I NEED to let other youtubers know.

I'm a small youtuber, so I wasn't expecting the royal treatment, but this was the most unprofessional, backwards experience I have ever had. During my contract period, I had to sign MULTIPLE different contracts because they kept making errors. Then when one of my contracts contained an error (my contract dates were incorrect) they refused to change it. Its also taken them THREE MONTHS to pay me the money I earned. During that time NONE of my questions were answered, and were instead met with rude replies saying I'm not the only client they handle. I KNOW THAT but it would at least be nice to have an update every once in a while about my literal MONEY.

To summarize,I will absolutely NEVER work with them again, and I advise you to stay clear.