Short Film Have A Cool Short Film Series Idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a super cool short film series/1 time film idea that I've developed over the past year or so... But unfortunately no means of actually making it happen. So basically what im looking for is someone who would be willing to make the film with my help. I would provide scripts/ideas. You would do the filming/video editing/cgi. The main thing i lack is actors. I can do cgi/vfx (sorta). All i ask of you would be a 15-25% profit share of the ad revenue. Not sure if this is to much to ask... Reply on this thread if your interested. Ill provide my skype if so.

Georgia USA
Ah :/ I live in Scotland in the UK, if you needed it, I could certainly provide you with "stock footage" type stuff, if you need shots panning over some countryside, if you need bumper cam footage from a car (I know places where it wouldn't matter that we drive on the other side of the road (rural valley roads etc)

Ah :/ I live in Scotland in the UK, if you needed it, I could certainly provide you with "stock footage" type stuff, if you need shots panning over some countryside, if you need bumper cam footage from a car (I know places where it wouldn't matter that we drive on the other side of the road (rural valley roads etc)

Alright, ill keep you in mind! would defiantly need that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back