Has Youtube made your life better or worse?

It has made my life much better. I feel like I am contributing something, even if it just a little bit, to someone else's life.
 
Sort of made it better but I have yet to feel or see the improvements. I will say that it has made me feel some slightly better purpose and gives me something to do with my passion for gaming and make a hobby out of it. I'm learning a bit here and there when it comes to production/editing techniques and originally my only options left were journalism or business management both gaming related but now I'm contemplating studying more about video production and editing.
 
I would probably say that it has made my life worse considering the amount of time I just sit in front of the computer!
 
It made my life a lot better. I mean, I'm getting a lot of confidence from it. xD[DOUBLEPOST=1381021979,1381021870][/DOUBLEPOST]It made my life a lot better. I mean, I'm getting a lot of confidence from it. xD[DOUBLEPOST=1381022425][/DOUBLEPOST]It made my life a lot better. I mean, I'm getting a lot of confidence from it. xD
 
I would say that Youtube had made my life better !

Since now i can do voice commentary and after i reach my goal i'll do Face Cam commentary ._.
It has helped me with my pronunciation and such :)

I want to make lot's of video but i have so little time to make them :P
I believe we can all agree on that right ._.?

-Cr0wx7
 
Slightly better. I have met a lot of people through YouTube, and I wouldn't be able to meet everyone on YTTalk if I didn't start a channel.

I enjoy making videos I enjoy entertaining whatever audience I do have, it makes me happy just to see one person be excited for that next episode of whatever LP im doing, or to tell me that the montage I spent hours editing was hilarious :)
 
YouTube had definitely improved my life better. As for the toy collecting hobby, it is another venue to learn about items that stores are receiving.
 
Back
Top