Has another youtuber ever motivate you to make videos?

Definitely! My channel would not exist if I never stumbled across StampyLongNose and iBallisticSquid's Minecraft videos. iBallisticSquid's videos (yeah, his voice can be annoying if you're not 8 yrs old) were extremely motivational to me ... especially his 100 subscriber video (he has almost 2 million subs now). Lately, I've been getting ideas and inspiration from a number of channels, but mostly ReviewTechUSA, Ali-A, VanossGaming, AlphaOmegaSin, Machinima, PewDiePie, Smosh Games, IGN, and TheComedyButton
 
Markiplier inspired me with his determination and how he uses his Youtube. Also by how he is with his fans. I don't think I would get to the level he is at, but he inspires me to give it my all.
 
every YouTuber that has ever left me a nice or encouraging comment makes me want to improve and work that much harder. :)
 
Dan Howell, Phill Lester, Tyler Oakley and Troye Sivan...I started my youtube channel because they look so happy in their videos...and people are happy while watching their videos...I want that for me...!! :):):)
 
Back
Top