hard gainer help

Dartist

Reaction score
Website
youtu.be
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Other
whats up everybody I'm new here and I have to reach my goal on reaching 160lbs, I have a a plan on my channel but I need help and feed back. As I see confirmation and results on my journey I will help out as many as I can.

mirrorlessNY(youtuber)

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Hi, welcome to this great place and congrats on 1st post,,,,,,,, btw I tried gaining too but gave up after several tries realizing that it was degrading for the body & settled on maintaining better shape & feel rather that bigger size ~weighing about 135lbs top was 155lbs

Dartist

Reaction score
Website
youtu.be
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Other
Thank you and thanks for responding, a lot of people think that all you have to do is eat eat eat but its not that easy. Most of the time I don't have an appetite until dinner time and I believe that where the problem starts. I'm active in my daily life but I been weighing 110lbs since high school which is ridiculous.

mirrorlessNY(youtuber)

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
110lbs since high school which is ridiculous
I thought I was the only skinny person :geek2: ,, I dont think it's ridiculous, there are so many variables that define our weight it is hard figuring out how to gain, just as figuring how to loose it. Btw last time I tried gaining I stressed the body with too many carbs :( ,, and sugar is soooo unhealthy so after that I decided not to bother with it as much & just stay healthy & fit rather than get bigger or stronger.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Moved to the review / feedback forum. :)

Dartist

Reaction score
Website
youtu.be
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Other
I thought I was the only skinny person :geek2: ,, I dont think it's ridiculous, there are so many variables that define our weight it is hard figuring out how to gain, just as figuring how to loose it. Btw last time I tried gaining I stressed the body with too many carbs :( ,, and sugar is soooo unhealthy so after that I decided not to bother with it as much & just stay healthy & fit rather than get bigger or stronger.
The last time i tried gaining was a couple of years ago and i was lifting and I was staying consistent and yes my muscle were growing but at the end of the day my meal plan was trashafter looking back at it now, I didnt get the results that I needed so I stopped and waited hoping as I got older I would pick up weight but I guess that doesnt work for everybody. I think my diet is why I’m stuck at the position im at now