Vlog Happiness (Global Collaboration)

George Hudson

Posting Mad!
Hey guys and gals! So at the beginning of this year I uploaded a video of me and a few other youtuber's reading a poem. We had people in the uk and america taking part. It is one of my favourite and most popular videos and it shares two things I am passionate about doing what I love and meeting new people!

You don't have to be just around the corner to collab you can be anywhere in the world! So what I am proposing is not a poem this time but for you all to take a couple of minutes out of your day to record a quick video about what happiness means to you and what makes you the happiest version of yourself!

If you would like to take part then please email your videos to gaj.hudson@hotmail.com

Thank You and I look forward to working with you all!

We're in! We will send you an email once we get it filmed...excited to be apart of this!

That's great the deadline I have set is Saturday 28th Jan to hopefully get it out by sunday. If it comes earlier then that then that would be great.[DOUBLEPOST=1485339986,1485339913][/DOUBLEPOST]
I would love to join, this sounds like an awesome collab to work on :D

Awesome, excited for you to be apart of it, just simply film yourself defining happiness in your own words and talking about what makes you happy only needs to be a minute to two minutes long.

That's great the deadline I have set is Saturday 28th Jan to hopefully get it out by sunday. If it comes earlier then that then that would be great.[DOUBLEPOST=1485339986,1485339913][/DOUBLEPOST]

Awesome, excited for you to be apart of it, just simply film yourself defining happiness in your own words and talking about what makes you happy only needs to be a minute to two minutes long.

I've put it in my agenda. I will film something this week :)

I'm very down for this! This is a great idea, I will email you once i get done filming.

Brilliant thank you very much, please send it as soon as possible want to get it all edited by saturday :)[DOUBLEPOST=1485436637,1485381073][/DOUBLEPOST]Hey everyone, quick update on the video.... I have received some of the videos and so far it is looking epic!!! So make sure to send them in ASAP and it will definitely be up this Saturday!!

Back