Halo Machinima Voices Needed

Lewis McGlade

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Right, I have been working on a machinima type thing for the past few days and my brother is filling one role in this, however I need 2 more as I am also filling in for one of the characters.

Basically I need a female, with a mic, just read this line whilst recording it, then send it to me in which ever format you wish. The line is:

Oh the one with the stick shoved up his a**e.

The females name is Skye, and she isn't a very good soldier and well, isn't very clever.
I also need a male role filled. This persons name is Vine, he again isn't a very good soldier however despite not sounding intellegent, he does say the odd very smart thing every now and then. His line is:
Oh my god, I just had the greatest idea ever.
These lines are just pulled straight from inside the script so everyone who wants to do it just give it your best shot and submit either on a private video on youtube and send to lewisgor@hotmail.com. Or any other way you can think
I appreciate any other help i can get and many thanks to everyone who shall take part.
Me Out.

George Raymond

Now a major part of Ayre...
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
What type of voice is Vine? and how old is he?

Unknownuser005

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
One of the guys in my youtube channel can do a terrific representation of those action trailer type voices for movies... something like "One man... One Mystery... One Hero..." ^^ It is hilarious! Anyways, doesn't sound like Vine would suit this voice. My voice wouldn't suit it either I don't think :p. Let me know if your looking for a cool, deep "action trailer" type of voice though.

Lewis McGlade

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
well to rubox, if you just wanna give it ago and ill see if its right.. but if you have watched Red Vs Blue, there is a character in it called Caboose, it would be along them lines :) but just give it ago,, thats all you can do :) and to Miki Von Ketelhodt, i will like you know if a character comes up requiring that kind of voice :)

Unknownuser005

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Red vs Blue is hilarious! Will have to sub to your channel and check out what you end up making :D.

Awesome, will be waiting :).

urbanlamb

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
hi I just joined a few days ago and just saw this message I can probably play dumb female pretty well lol. I am female and enjoy machinima and make some myself actually so if you still need a female voice I can record it and just send you mp3 files or wav files or whatever way you like it. I can clean the voice etc before sending etc as I do that kind of work all the time. I am "old" for these forums likely lol 48 ... female canadian if your looking for specific accent. I go around these forums and feel like i am suffering from generation gap lol so apologies for my um apologising for myself ... :oops:

JTAphotographs

Ask me anything. ANYTHING! o_O
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Reviewer, Designer, Cartoonist
I'll help with some voices if you need them :D

Lewis McGlade

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
well im happy to accept them in any format you wish. If you are going to send mp3 or wav, send it to lewisgor@hotmail.com. The lines to read are in the first bit, read it however you wish. :) thanks for the help.

urbanlamb

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
maybe I am missing something but i see no script. I dont play halo not even a little I dont even own a gaming console I am a computer nerd who plays mmorpg's off and on and mostly off. I can read lines if there is some sort of script. I am not sure what it is you want other then a bad soldier female lol. If you can point me to this script I can give it a whirl I suppose. More used to things with structure written script etc etc.. anyhow uh yeah I am reading quickly but I can't find a script or link to one in this thread.

Lewis McGlade

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Well, to be honest i wanted to see what people would do with just them lines but once i have found the script in the mess of my computer i will upload it :)
--- merged: Mar 27, 2012 4:15 PM ---
I have uploaded the file.. Dont know where it will appear but still... it is what i have written up to a few days ago as i cant find the latest... but the lines that i have asked to read are further towards the end of the short 3 page scripts atm

Attachments