Guilt trip spam

Sinc

Mr Not That Famous
69ab2747dfdc1651ba78409f11948e82.png

mind you i didn't even bother to click the name as even youtube marked it as spam but have any of you guys got this kind of spam?

69ab2747dfdc1651ba78409f11948e82.png

mind you i didn't even bother to click the name as even youtube marked it as spam but have any of you guys got this kind of spam?
I've been getting a message every day from different channels saying "Hi Alex, I'm the girl you met at the party the other night! Click this link to get in contact with me!" I fall for it every time....[DOUBLEPOST=1416585544,1416585527][/DOUBLEPOST]
I've been getting a message every day from different channels saying "Hi Alex, I'm the girl you met at the party the other night! Click this link to get in contact with me!" I fall for it every time....
And my name is not Alex BTW

I've been getting a message every day from different channels saying "Hi Alex, I'm the girl you met at the party the other night! Click this link to get in contact with me!" I fall for it every time....[DOUBLEPOST=1416585544,1416585527][/DOUBLEPOST]
And my name is not Alex BTW
I've been getting messages like that also XD

I get those kind of messages all the time.
I leave them in the spam filter. (YouTube automatically find them for me, as well as legit comments. Oh well)

Yeah, I get these. It makes me feel like a bigshot when I send them my monthly donations to their patreons.

Yeah it happens. Unfortunately drives me nuts. I get it. I honestly do but it turns me right off of ever checking their channel when they do this.

Oh yeah. I just accept it as part of YouTube at this point. Sadly, I've seen some folks who have left spam around people's discussion area who actually ended up doing well for themselves.

Back