Gaming GTA 5 PC Roleplay Series (Needing Actors/Actresses)

Stertrix

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello. My name is Stertrix and I have recently started work on a GTA 5 Roleplay series and I was looking for some people to play some characters in the series. You will not need mods for this just GTA 5 on PC and have the ability to play Online. If you are interested you can read what the series is about below and requirements.

Storyline- Nick Thomas is a man who lives in a small house in Blaine County and has to rob stores just to be able to pay the mortgage. Nick has dreamed of living in Los Santos and having a nice car so he decides to start a criminal enterprise but'll need help from Los Santos most famous business man who sells illegal goods and a man who runs a drug cartel in San Andreas

Requirements-
*Must have a mic
*Not scripted so please be able to act on spot (I have a basis for how each episode goes but not what to say)
*Please do not have a squeaker voice as it'll ruin the feeling of having a little kid voice coming out of for instance a drug dealer
*Need to have GTA 5 on PC no other console will work
*Need discord that'll be the main communication tool

If you are interested either comment down with your discord name or friend me on discord Stertrix#4795

Note- If you choose to record this as well give me a heads up that way I know, characters will die in this and recording will not really help your chance. If you can't be there for a recording for an episode unless you are a major role we will be able to explain your absence.

DoctorBlue99

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I was actually just browsing these forums for the same thing! I also have a show that I'm running on GTA too. If you're willing I've got a crew of roughly 11-13 people. Depending on time they might be able to help with your show and I would be thrilled if you could help with ours too?

Personally I would advise you outsource your voice acting work though, my guys aren't trained voice actors but rather just body actors and then I go grab the voice work afterwards. My discord link is Doc Blue#0181 if you wanna talk about this further? Maybe I can give you some tips on how to run a show like this :)

Kind Regards
Doc Blue

Stertrix

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I was actually just browsing these forums for the same thing! I also have a show that I'm running on GTA too. If you're willing I've got a crew of roughly 11-13 people. Depending on time they might be able to help with your show and I would be thrilled if you could help with ours too?

Personally I would advise you outsource your voice acting work though, my guys aren't trained voice actors but rather just body actors and then I go grab the voice work afterwards. My discord link is Doc Blue#0181 if you wanna talk about this further? Maybe I can give you some tips on how to run a show like this :)

Kind Regards
Doc Blue
I sent you a discord friend request