Grow kids channel

Johnny1213

Reaction score
I created a kids channel about a 3 months ago. I tried everything but no results at all. I only get few views a day from my comments on other videos and THAT'S IT. I never made it to suggested videos not even 1 video during 3 months, when other channels get 10 000 000 views a week. Is there any trick that I know nothing about?

This is my channel link:

Madrok

Reaction score
look at the meetup from air creators ecosystem , they give a lot of useful and effective tips on how to increase the number of views and subscribers. But what I understood for myself is that the better your content will be (I mean the quality of the video, script, sound, etc.), the more views you will have

Jane Farling

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
and who are these air creator ecosystem? somehow they do not have too many subscribers, as for a company that ranks in the top 3 YouTube partners

Madrok

Reaction score
and who are these air creator ecosystem? somehow they do not have too many subscribers, as for a company that ranks in the top 3 YouTube partners
Russians have a good expression "a shoemaker without boots", my friend always repeated this to me when I evaluate someone who provides services in appearance: look not at the master, but at his clients! And judging by the fact that their partners have a multi-million audience, I'm sure that the guys know their job