• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Got to 10k views and didn't realize it, now it is time to change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GamesLTD

Liking YTtalk
I recently got to 10k views with the release of my newest video and it has made me realize that I am going to have to change how I do my videos from now. There are going to be some good things coming to my channel, that I can be sure of.
 
I recently got to 10k views with the release of my newest video and it has made me realize that I am going to have to change how I do my videos from now. There are going to be some good things coming to my channel, that I can be sure of.
Congrats on the views, man! I hope you continue to get those views in. =)
 
YAY! COngrats one your view milestone! I hope things keep going well for you :)
giphy.gif
 
I recently got to 10k views with the release of my newest video and it has made me realize that I am going to have to change how I do my videos from now. There are going to be some good things coming to my channel, that I can be sure of.
Nice job that is awesome your channel is really addicting lmfaoo
 
Brilliant job, LTD! Good incentive to spur you on!
Thanks, I was tired of struggling for views and such so not that I have gotten this far I am going to put in a lot more effort for the next 10k views. hopefully it will come a lot quicker :)[DOUBLEPOST=1446923084,1446923045][/DOUBLEPOST]
Congrats on the views, man! I hope you continue to get those views in. =)
Thanks! I am going to work my butt off :)[DOUBLEPOST=1446923180][/DOUBLEPOST]
YAY! COngrats one your view milestone! I hope things keep going well for you :)
giphy.gif
I hope the same for you too (and pretty much everyone who takes their channel seriously) Nice gif by the way, it made me smile :)[DOUBLEPOST=1446923279][/DOUBLEPOST]
Nice job that is awesome your channel is really addicting lmfaoo
It is because I lace all of my videos with a bit of cocaine (i tried lacing it with ecstasy once but it didn't get the same effect on the viewers)
 
Thanks, I was tired of struggling for views and such so not that I have gotten this far I am going to put in a lot more effort for the next 10k views. hopefully it will come a lot quicker :)[DOUBLEPOST=1446923084,1446923045][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thanks! I am going to work my butt off :)[DOUBLEPOST=1446923180][/DOUBLEPOST]
I hope the same for you too (and pretty much everyone who takes their channel seriously) Nice gif by the way, it made me smile :)[DOUBLEPOST=1446923279][/DOUBLEPOST]
It is because I lace all of my videos with a bit of cocaine (i tried lacing it with ecstasy once but it didn't get the same effect on the viewers)
Lmfao
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top