Got my first haters!

It's a monumental achievement ;)
1292223254212-dumpfm-mario-Obamaclap.gif

Seriously though, good luck with that! Hopefully you can figure something out!

Haha! I totally lol'd at that xD have my like, sir

Urgh...you can say that again...too many stupid questions. Some are downright offensive too, and I'm a VERY lax guy so for me to get offended you KNOW it's gotta be something pretty freakin' out there

Yeah theres some major prats on there and i dont even understand what they get from it ? specially when you see people being seriously out of order and its just like Why ?? i troll in public to peoples faces as a joke and i let them know its a prank or joke but people who try and cuss others down over the internet and even more so anonymously are seriously weak people

I had trolls on my last channel and i just pretended i wanted to have sex with them and kept chatting them up and complimenting them untill they p****d off after the 5th comment :) Hope this helps

Okay, NOW I get the term fan c**t...

Going through my analytics, I just noticed yesterday that someone from Norway doesn't seem to like me. I have like 2 likes and 26 dislikes from there... :D

Yeah theres some major prats on there and i dont even understand what they get from it ? specially when you see people being seriously out of order and its just like Why ?? i troll in public to peoples faces as a joke and i let them know its a prank or joke but people who try and cuss others down over the internet and even more so anonymously are seriously weak people
Let's not even begin to talk about trolls...they're so lame these days. Bugs Bunny is an example of a brilliant troll because he outsmarts his targets. Trolls these days just p**s you off in immature, senseless ways

Let's not even begin to talk about trolls...they're so lame these days. Bugs Bunny is an example of a brilliant troll because he outsmarts his targets. Trolls these days just p**s you off in immature, senseless ways

In my eyes a true troll is someone who can out wit someone without them even noticing, someone who is smart enough to not just insult someone but to just have a laugh to which the recipient can also laugh at once there in on the gag. Now that is how to be a proper troll

The others are just dickheads

Okay, NOW I get the term fan c**t...

Going through my analytics, I just noticed yesterday that someone from Norway doesn't seem to like me. I have like 2 likes and 26 dislikes from there... :D
Fut the whuck...?[DOUBLEPOST=1369773759,1369773715][/DOUBLEPOST]
In my eyes a true troll is someone who can out wit someone without them even noticing, someone who is smart enough to not just insult someone but to just have a laugh to which the recipient can also laugh at once there in on the gag. Now that is how to be a proper troll

The others are just dickheads
Precisely that. All other trolls are losers in my eyes

Back