Got my contract back - now what?

Meanwhile in the background...
tumblr_lqgl1npFAM1qltqnp.gif

Grats Frankie :D

Signed with RPM and my contract was finally countersigned last night. So now I am a Partner. But I understood I was meant to receive another e-mail with details on logging into the dashboard, etc? Is this simply another waiting game, or could they have forgotten?
Yes you have to wait for the transfer process to take effect and i know alot of us are impatient myself included at times. I know this because i am a new fullscreen partner and i am waiting for all my information to get imported but you must understand even though your partnered with a network youtube still has some control over your channel i just wanted better support and protection that's why i mainly got partnered glad of the acceptance youtube approved the request. They haven't forgotten about you if they liked your channel and you agreed to the contract the next step is them contacting the youtube team and then you would have to give the network your full permission to link your channel. Hope i helped

Check the email you registered with when you joined youtube.. You can also just look at your dashboard on youtube.. when the link comes to connect you with their cms it will be there as well
yes we have some honest partners on this post good to know

Back