got a shout out from swoozie06(1million subs) and got 600 subs in 3 days O_O

CONGRATS....that is awesome...
if there is any one of you that needs a shout out lwt me knw.. im a big youtuber. lol nah im just kidding i only got 1500 subs. but when i reach 2k i will shout out some of you.. of course it needs to be same content as mine, or something id like..

That's awesome and a HUGE compliment if someone as big as him takes the time to give you a shout out because of the quality of your channel! So well done!
yeah i know right i was like waaaaaa lmao sorry it took so long to reply back i was finishing my latest video about how i accidently went on a date with a guy O_O awkward lol[DOUBLEPOST=1365215826,1365215727][/DOUBLEPOST]
That is awesome, congratulations! Did you do anything to get him to see your videos (tweet him, post your videos as video responses) or did he just come across a video of yours?
i did a video response to something he did :) i took so long because i was releasing my latest video lol took me 3 hours to edit it lol[DOUBLEPOST=1365215887][/DOUBLEPOST]
dude your videos are hilarious :giggle: well deserved! :D
thanks alot :) i didnt know anyone here had watched any of my stuff :)[DOUBLEPOST=1365215946][/DOUBLEPOST]thanks alot for all the well wishes guy :) i appreciate everybody here who's checked out my stuff :) i dont really care about subscribes i just want my video's to reach as big a audience as possible

my channel is still somewhat small(under 1k) but swoozie06 saw some of my vids and said he liked them alot so he gave me a shout out and my channel has been boomin ever since O_O im just kinda excited and had to tell people O_O still getting haters though :(
don't worry about that...the hater's are just doing their job! :)
Congrats on your success! :D

Back