AwesomeBomber
I've Got It
Thanks! and yeah, that's my dogCongrats!^^
(BTW, Who Is That ADORABLE Pup In The Pic?^^ Your Little One? ^^)

Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.
Thanks! and yeah, that's my dogCongrats!^^
(BTW, Who Is That ADORABLE Pup In The Pic?^^ Your Little One? ^^)

Naaaaw, SO CUTE!^^Thanks! and yeah, that's my dog![]()


I was in shock when I first saw it, but I won a shout out competition from a channel with over 78,000 subscribers and it helped the channel reach 400 subscribers and now, 7 hours since the video, it's at 472 as I write this!
Now at 500! OMG xD
I really couldn't be happier!!!
Edit: it was from a guy called MeLikeBigBoom
I've checked out some of your videos and there really good. Subbed 
I was in shock when I first saw it, but I won a shout out competition from a channel with over 78,000 subscribers and it helped the channel reach 400 subscribers and now, 7 hours since the video, it's at 472 as I write this!
Now at 500! OMG xD
I really couldn't be happier!!!
Edit: it was from a guy called MeLikeBigBoom

Thanks! Really appreciate itWell doneI've checked out some of your videos and there really good. Subbed
![]()
