Gaming GOONSQUAD Looking for more members

Ravs

Reaction score
Hello everyone on the forums, as you can tell my the title of the thread the gaming group that I run is looking for more members, here I'll post a bit of background, goals, ideas, what we're looking for, and how to apply.

Introduction

Well first off, who are we, the group basically consists of me and another Youtuber under the name Miek. We've been creating content on YouTube for on and off about 3 years but never really got into much to grow our channels. We mainly play Minecraft, RPG games, and new releases. We plan to grow this team and hopefully turn it into a career. I've also been doing graphics design for around 4 years so I created all the banners, logos, thumbnails, and any other art related things on the team.

Goals

The goals for this team is to have around 7 or 8 members added who take YouTube seriously in a way that they wish to grow and hopefully turn it into a career. We will have a main channel run by me and Miek in which our videos will go up on that channel but so will videos with other members of the team occasionally. Once we start getting paid for our content, anyone who is in the video on the main channel will get a cut from the revenue earned from that specific video.

Ideas

Our ideas concerning the team is that everyone who joins will have their own personal channel, they will have to add the teams name to the start of their channel name but that is it. We want this done to insure that everyone can be linked under one name and we can all easily grow together. Anyone who joins will get their own banner design if needed. We will be playing adventure maps, mini games from time to time, and some RPG style games.

What we're looking for

We're looking for people who take YouTube seriously but still have fun doing it. We need content creators, artists, and editors. For people applying to be content creators, we're looking for people with high quality videos such as good mic quality, video quality, and also the ability to commentate in a creative and entertaining fashion.
Artist's will need to be able to create thumbnails, banners, and pictures when needed. Any art style is grand as long as it is of a high standard. Last but not least, for editor's we'll be wanting people who can work with multiple views at a time, music timing, and some sound effects and audio tracks here and there.

How to apply

. Send an email to YeOldGoonSquad@gmail.com with:

- Your Name and your alias (If you want to share your real name)

- Link to your YouTube channel.

- Skype (we have our own TS so we will be using that)

- A small summary of why you're right for the position

- Tell us about you!

- Why do you want to join our group?

- What role do you want to take when joining our group

If I do not reply to your email within 2 days feel free to add my skype to discuss it.

Zodiac_Actual

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I am a little confuse about this bit, "they will have to add the teams name to the start of their channel name". For instance would I have to change my channel name from "Official Zodiac" to "Goons Squad Zodiac Official"?

Edit: After inspecting your channel and your fellow goon members to verify my question earlier I would like you to disregard my email.

Good Luck and Farwell.

Best Regards,

Zodiac Official

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The Goonsquad sounds a awful like Goone Squad which is also another name for the Yogscast. I would join if I didn't have to put the name in front of my Youtube channel name.

Reactions: Zodiac_Actual

Ravs

Reaction score
The Goonsquad sounds a awful like Goone Squad which is also another name for the Yogscast. I would join if I didn't have to put the name in front of my Youtube channel name.
Maybe, maybe not. I didn't really look that far into it, we just used this name because Mikey, and I are from Scotland so Goon is a common word used among our friends and everyone these days use the word squad so it seemed fitting. Thanks for the post anyway.